Wednesday, October 03, 2007

WTF?! Victoria Beckham Impersonator?

I've being eyeing a blonde with a jagged bob who wears tight ass dresses and puckers a definitive pout. Oh Posh. Wait a second...that's not the Victoria Beckham we all know and love!

At first I thought it was a mere coincidence, but this red dress incident was the last straw that prompted me to do some research. I quickly learned that the Posh wannabe is Chanelle Hayes, a 19-year-old who was a contestant on UK's "Big Brother." Side note: she has reportedly hooked up with David Beckham lookalike Calum Best. Hmmm! This chick really wants Victoria's life, doesn't she? She dresses like her, has her hair style, walks like her, poses like her...hell, she probably even talks like her. I don't know about you, but even though imitation is the best form of flattery, this would creep me out. Do you agree?

Source & Source

No comments: